Yogin's Quest

May all beings have happiness and its causes. May all beings be spared suffering and its causes. May all beings abide in the state of joy that knows no sorrow. May all beings trascend attachment to friends and aversion to enemies. And live beleiving in the equality of all that lives.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Monday 21st I started all my 3 classes, Tibetan beginners, and 2 Buddhist philosophy, one with Geshe Sonam a very well know teacher in the Tibetan world.
All 3 classes were very interesting specially the Tibetan languages as the class started 1 month ago so I am behind but I had to do the same as the others and repeat alone every thing that was written in Tibetan in the black board, this class is taught by a very funny nun, and she really is a good teacher, to bad I am not her brightest student.


MY POOR TIBETAN LANGUAGE TEACHER A VERY FUNNY NUN

Today Tuesday 22nd was the second class and I felt a bit more confident, so I have to hit the books to catch up with the rest.



ONE OF MY TIBETAN PHILOSOPHY TEACHERS (NOT GESHE SONAM)



MY TIBETAN PHILOSOPHY CLASSROOM



NUN'S DURING A DEBATE SESSION IN THE NUNNERY BEHIND MY PLACE

I see one or two of the soccer team members every day just walking up or down hill (that is all you do here there is no flat terrain, so today they told me that they all went for a run at 5.30am as it was part of my new instruction as the team has to be in a better shape, they are very accommodating and they do as they told very refreshing.